Pongo Power is hiring! If you’re passionate about helping others reach their health & fitness goals then we want YOU to join our team!
At Pongo Power, the opportunity to learn and grow is enormous. As a team member, you’ll be working in a fun and supportive environment that will teach you how to be the best in the industry. As our business continues to expand, so does our need for dedicated trainers who want to take their career to the next level.
We have two boutique locations in Park Slope, Brooklyn, with the possibility of future growth into Manhattan, as well.
What does it take?
The candidate must be able to show attention to detail, proper application of sports-science, and an in-depth understanding of functional training.
The main purpose of this position is to provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming for each client.
- Current Personal Training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Some Personal Training experience (strongly recommended).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess honesty and personal integrity.
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
- Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Email resumes (and a brief cover letter in the body of your email) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include:
- The name of your certification and your specialization in personal training.
- An area that you are enthusiastic about learning more about in personal training.
- Hours of availability.