Pongo Power Coaches teach and consult with executives and professionals who are seated in their daily job functions via on-site visits. We also provide video conferencing for the busy executive who travels.
Exercise performs the same function as medicine in the body, and we know that this is a huge benefit to organizations in reducing the costs of health-related issues that decrease productivity and job satisfaction.
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Clubbell Training can increase productivity by releasing tension and improving postural strength. It will challenge your people to unlock energy, creativity, and inner potential. Achieve balance in both your strength and flexibility training through circular strength training and clubbell athletics with Coach Brie Helmuth.
With Clubbell Training, your team will learn to:
- Improve grip strength
- Increase range of motion
- Produce superior force of torque to core
- Access rotational, three-dimensional strength
- Refine posture
With Drop a Size, your team will master control over their unhealthy habits, boost their metabolisms, burn fat, and become empowered to sustain their most healthy weight range for good.
With Drop a Size, your team will learn to:
- Build a routine
- Craft a healthier environment
- Master self-motivation
- Create independence
Pain Relief Now! can increase productivity and decrease pain in the workplace by providing relief from chronic pain. Our corporate team of medical exercise specialists help bridge the gap between the medical community and functional daily living. Learn to live pain free and decrease absenteeism in the workplace.
With Pain Relief Now, your team will learn to:
- Utilize pain relief techniques that empower productivity
- Release muscle stiffness and perform jobs tension-free
- Activate muscles that are now operating in proper sequence
- Restore postural integrity
- Find and increase your strength
Rev Up to Run is a coaching program designed for people who need more than a running club. They need education to strengthen their body, avoid injury, and reach their next personal running record. It is ideal for both beginning runners and seasoned runners with chronic aches and pains.
With Rev Up to Run, your team will learn to:
- Identify and correct weaknesses in running gaits
- Get acquainted with habits that lead to injury
- Experience a smoother run overall
- Safely increase running pace
- Achieve a runner’s high