Help your children learn early on that movement is essential for a happy and healthy life!
WHY KIDS’ FITNESS?
The US Department of Health and Human Services recommends that children and adolescents ages 6-to-17 perform 60 minutes or more of physical activity daily.
Regular physical activity in childhood and adolescence is important for promoting lifelong health and well-being and preventing various health conditions like heart disease, cancer, and type 2 diabetes.
- Aerobic: moderate or vigorous aerobic physical activity at least 3 days a week
- Muscle-strengthening: muscle-strengthening physical activity, such as resistance exercise, at least 3 days a week
- Bone strengthening: bone-strengthening physical activity at least 3 days of the week, as part of their daily hour of exercise
Your child will love working with a Pongo Power personal trainer! They can exercise one-on-one, or bring a friend (or two!) for a truly fun way to get their physical activity for the day in.
Even if your kids have been resistant to movement in the past, our trainers will help them discover that exercise is for everyone.
Why wait? Bring them in for a free fitness assessment to get started today!
Achieve balance in both your strength and flexibility training through circular strength training and clubbell athletics.
Benefits of Clubbell Training:
- Improved grip strength
- Better range of motion
- Superior force production of torque to core
- Access rotational, three-dimensional strength
- Refined posture
Master the art of combining proper nutrition and exercise training with elite personal trainer and weight loss specialist Judy Jerome.
Benefits of Drop a Size:
- Better digestion
- Increase in energy
- Boost self-confidence
- Relief from pain
- Make better choices when eating out
Increase productivity and decrease pain in the workplace with support from our team of certified medical exercise specialists.
Benefits of Pain Relief Now:
- Identify the source of your pain
- Release muscle tension and soreness
- Activate muscles that are now operating in proper sequence
- Move right and well
- Find and increase your strength
Learn to run long distances with ease and receive a gait training analysis to fix any kinetic-chain movement patterns that could lead to micro-traumas.
Benefits of Rev Up to Run:
- Learn how to safely increase your running pace, distance, and duration
- Identify bad habits and correct weaknesses that can lead to injury
- Master the art of integrating your core when running
- Engage in semi-private, comprehensive 5K race-training
- Achieve your runner’s high