All personal training sessions are private and one-on-one. Our team of certified personal trainers conduct sessions at our training studios in Park Slope and Flatbush Avenue, on-site in your apartment building’s gym, or your home.
- Weight Loss & Gain
- Functional Strength
- Pre/Post Natal
- Corrective Exercise
- Special Populations
- Sports Specific
- At Home
- Extreme Weight Loss
|Sessions||Classic Training||Specialized Training||Elite Training|
|1||$150 – session||$160 – session||$255 – session|
|10||$145 – session||$155 – session||$185 – session|
|20||$140 – session||$150 – session||$175 – session|
|50||$130 – session||$139 – session||$155 – session|
|100||$110 – session||$120 – session||$135 – session|
Membership is offered exclusively at Pongo Power Flatbush. We can only sell a very limited number of memberships so that our community isn’t over-crowded. Gym memberships allow you to utilize our private personal training studio and train with our equipment in a clean and comfortable environment. Plus, all clients and members have the special advantage of choosing the music while working out!
Achieve balance in both your strength and flexibility training through circular strength training and clubbell athletics.
Benefits of Clubbell Training:
- Improved grip strength
- Better range of motion
- Superior force production of torque to core
- Access rotational, three-dimensional strength
- Refined posture
Master the art of combining proper nutrition and exercise training with elite personal trainer and weight loss specialist Judy Jerome.
Benefits of Drop a Size:
- Better digestion
- Increase in energy
- Boost self-confidence
- Relief from pain
- Make better choices when eating out
Increase productivity and decrease pain in the workplace with support from our team of certified medical exercise specialists.
Benefits of Pain Relief Now:
- Identify the source of your pain
- Release muscle tension and soreness
- Activate muscles that are now operating in proper sequence
- Move right and well
- Find and increase your strength
Learn to run long distances with ease and receive a gait training analysis to fix any kinetic-chain movement patterns that could lead to micro-traumas.
Benefits of Rev Up to Run:
- Learn how to safely increase your running pace, distance, and duration
- Identify bad habits and correct weaknesses that can lead to injury
- Master the art of integrating your core when running
- Engage in semi-private, comprehensive 5K race-training
- Achieve your runner’s high