PRE/POST NATAL PERSONAL TRAINING
Prenatal and postnatal personal training is not only a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy but also the joy of being a new parent!
As your body prepares to give birth, it is going through musculoskeletal changes. Developing the muscles that stabilize your spine and support your baby allows you to move more freely and experience greater energy.
Neuromuscular efficiency is the key. We’ll teach you how to exercise in a safe and effective manner both during and after your pregnancy.
BENEFITS OF PRENATAL TRAINING
- Manage aches and pains caused by pregnancy
- Strengthen core and pelvic floor muscles in preparation for delivery
- Learn useful breathing techniques
- Get strong so that you are ready to handle the physical challenges of parenthood
BENEFITS OF POSTNATAL TRAINING
- Recondition your core muscles after delivery
- Get your body back
- Gain better energy levels
- Manage aches and pains associated with breast feeding and baby carrying
- Be the strongest mom you can be