REV UP TO RUN
Rev Up to Run is a coaching program designed for people who need more than a running club. If you need education to strengthen their body, avoid injury, and reach your next personal running record, Rev Up to Run is for you. It is ideal for both beginning runners and seasoned runners with chronic aches and pains.
YOU WILL LEARN TO
- Identify and correct weaknesses in running gaits
- Get acquainted with habits that lead to injury
- Experience a smoother run overall
- Safely increase running pace
- Achieve a runner’s high
WHY REV UP TO RUN?
- With running, it’s easy to get up and get going quickly. However, without education and supervision, people easily & quickly get injured.
- We’ll help your club members figure out the dysfunctional things they’re doing while running improperly, and we’ll and get them fixed.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Rev up to Run has been the bridge that has connected my love for running to my body. Before this program, I loved to run but the incessant microtraumas to my knees, hips, and low back kept me from enjoying it on a consistent basis. After Rev Up to Run, I know the pre-stretching, the pace, the posture and the post-care I need to love running, and I do it knowing my body loves it too! The best part is the small group club made it possible to get individualized attention for my needs, and meet some great people with similar needs as me!
- Eight-Week Program for Small Groups: each cycle limited to 6-8 participants, with lots of personal attention
- Effective Warm-Ups: learn static and dynamic stretches, core activation, and corrective exercises to prepare body/mind for running
- Assessment of Gait/Posture Via Video Analysis: a tool used to discover errors in your running form that could lead to micro-traumas and injury
- Core Strengthening: master exercises and breathing techniques for more stamina.
- Accountability & Community: professional leaders assist people in reaching goals and participants support each other