REV UP TO RUN
Rev Up to Run is a coaching program designed for people who need more than a running club. If you need education to strengthen their body, avoid injury, and reach your next personal running record, Rev Up to Run is for you. It is ideal for both beginning runners and seasoned runners with chronic aches and pains.
YOU WILL LEARN TO
- Identify and correct weaknesses in running gaits
- Get acquainted with habits that lead to injury
- Experience a smoother run overall
- Safely increase running pace
- Achieve a runner’s high
WHY REV UP TO RUN?
- With running, it’s easy to get up and get going quickly. However, without education and supervision, people easily & quickly get injured.
- We’ll help your club members figure out the dysfunctional things they’re doing while running improperly, and we’ll and get them fixed.
MEET OUR TEAM
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Rev up to Run has been the bridge that has connected my love for running to my body. Before this program, I loved to run but the incessant microtraumas to my knees, hips, and low back kept me from enjoying it on a consistent basis. After Rev Up to Run, I know the pre-stretching, the pace, the posture and the post-care I need to love running, and I do it knowing my body loves it too! The best part is the small group club made it possible to get individualized attention for my needs, and meet some great people with similar needs as me!
- Eight-Week Program for Small Groups: each cycle limited to 6-8 participants, with lots of personal attention
- Effective Warm-Ups: learn static and dynamic stretches, core activation, and corrective exercises to prepare body/mind for running
- Assessment of Gait/Posture Via Video Analysis: a tool used to discover errors in your running form that could lead to micro-traumas and injury
- Core Strengthening: master exercises and breathing techniques for more stamina.
- Accountability & Community: professional leaders assist people in reaching goals and participants support each other
MORE COACHING PROGRAMS
Increase productivity and decrease pain in the workplace with support from our team of certified medical exercise specialists.
Benefits of the Pain Relief Now:
- Identify the source of your pain
- Release muscle tension and soreness
- Activate muscles that are now operating in proper sequence
- Move right and well
- Find and increase your strength
Achieve balance in both your strength and flexibility training through circular strength training and clubbell athletics with Coach Brie Helmuth.
Benefits of Flow Yo’ Mojo:
- Improved grip strength
- Better range of motion
- Superior force production of torque to core
- Access rotational, three-dimensional strength
- Refined posture
Master the art of combining proper nutrition and exercise training with elite personal trainer and weight loss specialist Judy Jerome.
Benefits of Drop a Size:
- Better digestion
- Increase in energy
- Boost self-confidence
- Relief from pain
- Make better choices when eating out