REV UP TO RUN
REV Up to Run is a coaching program designed for people who need more than a meet-up group to go running. Runners of all levels can benefit from the physical education and training practice that is necessary to avoid micro-traumas and overuse injuries. We help participants to reach their next personal running goal or record. REV is ideal for both beginning runners and seasoned runners who would like to end the cycle of overuse that results in chronic aches and pains.
YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN TO
- Identify and correct imbalances in foot-to-core sequencing
- Get acquainted with habits that lead to injury and begin new practices
- Then, we train runners of all levels to warm up properly, activate core stabilizers, before the run
- Finally, we teach participants how to engage in proper cooldowns, fascial release, and stretching techniques
- Experience a smoother run, overall
- Safely increase running pace
- Achieve a runner’s high
- All via zoom!
WHY REV UP TO RUN?
- With running, it’s easy to get up and get going quickly. However, without education and coaching, people can easily get injured, or experience typical running issues such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, or shin splints.
- We’ll help your club members figure out the dysfunctional things they’re doing while running improperly.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Rev up to Run has been the bridge that has connected my love for running to my body. Before this program, I loved to run but the incessant microtraumas to my knees, hips, and low back kept me from enjoying it on a consistent basis. After Rev Up to Run, I know the pre-stretching, the pace, the posture and the post-care I need to love running, and I do it knowing my body loves it too! The best part is the small group club made it possible to get individualized attention for my needs, and meet some great people with similar needs as me!
- Eight-Week Program for Small Groups: each cycle limited to 6-8 participants, with lots of personal attention
- Effective Warm-Ups: learn static and dynamic stretches, core activation, and corrective exercises to prepare body/mind for running
- Assessment of Gait/Posture Via Video Analysis: a tool used to discover errors in your running form that could lead to micro-traumas and injury
- Core Strengthening: master exercises and breathing techniques for more stamina.
- Accountability & Community: professional leaders assist people in reaching goals and participants support each other